Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Time is coming Closer!

Tomorrow is the big day, 8.40am! I cannot believe Carly who it only seems like Yesterday she was born. It has really hit home for me today. I did not think I would cry, until my Neighbour came to wish Carly luck. I don't know what happened, but panic struck! I just could not think of anything else but my baby going to school and just really worried that she was OK. Who would look out for her? But my neighbour did earn up convincing me that she would have a Buddy! So I hope that was the 1st and last bit of panicking I do. She is so great she even knows what a softy Bruno is and offered to take Carly for us, so as she would not have to face her upset parents. but I have spoken to Bruno tonight that under no circumstances is Carly allowed to see either of us upset. So I won't hold my breathe. However Carly is absolutely looking it all and so excited, and playing if for all it is worth, by explaining to me tonight that she had to sleep with me because she will miss me tomorrow and won't know when to get up! So she is asleep in my bed!
Today I also realised how much of a bad cook I am. I mean it definitely is not my favourite pastime or need I say anything I am really good at. But today we had to make Play dough for Carly to take to school with her. So I read the recipe that the school gave me. Made it exactly how it said. Can you believe it was so lumpy, but also runny. Do not know what I did wrong. So tried another batch, stuck to the saucepan. No good, so I rang my neighbour and she had to come and make it for me. I have no idea what so ever what I did wrong! So this then made me feel a bit better about my cooking and I thought to myself "well atleast this does not happen with dinner everynight"!
Will have some sneak peaks up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i was thinking of you this morning Michelle, i hope it all went well. I am sure Carley is going to have a ball........

BIG HUGS TO YOU.....