Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Sneak Peaks!


Our Sneak Peaks for January's kit are up on our Website. The theme for January is Summer. Here are some pics. If you would like to see more click here.
I cannot believe I was in Kmart today and saw all the back to School items and this is probably the first time it really hit me that Carly my first child is starting school. It brought a tear to my eye. Maddy is also going to start 3 year old kinder. I will be so lost! Just have to practice holding back the tears. Actually I better get my DH Bruno to start considering he had a few tears on Carly's first day of kinder. But how nice is that for him to really show it.
It has actually made me realise that I really need to make the most of this time. Some days I feel like I am constantly on the go and the poor girls are just pushed to the side, I think I will try to take them for a picnic on Friday.
Tomorrow is Bruno's birthday, 46 years old, so the girls and I will have a little party for him tomorrow night. I was going to cook his favourite, Rack of Lamb, but it is going to be 35 degrees here, so I think I will ditch that plan. Ice Cream cake sounds really good!
Anyway I hope you are all enjoying the competition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the collage of photo's I was talking about. How do you do it?