Sunday, March 25, 2007

Page Layout Tips and Ideas

Page Layout Tips and Ideas are now on our site. Click here to view these.
I have been busy ordering next month's kit and all have been sent out to our Design Team and I must say it is a very nice kit. I am sure you will be very impressed. Sneak peaks will start this week, so keep checking back.
I have had one of those weekends, where you sit there on the Sunday night and wonder where the weekend went. It was just a busy one. We went to Nonna's for dinner on Friday night for her birthday. Her actual birthday was on Tuesday but Bruno forgot to ring her for it! Can you believe he forgot his mother's birthday. But he won't be the first and he won't be the last to do it. Well to be honest I am still waiting for my Christmas present. But I felt so bad for her, so straight after school on Friday the girls and I made her a cake. Well kind of, thanks to Coles who sell the unmade sponges, Green's who make really nice decorations for a cake and Betty Crocker who sells pre-made icing. All we did was whip some cream and decorate it, very impressed!
Today we went on a family picnic with Bruno's family to Ferntree Gully National Park, except Bruno did not go because he had to work. After lunch everybody decided that they would do the 1000 steps even the kids. But I have the youngest kids, 3 and 5 year olds and knew they couldn't do it, so I was supposed to stay behind with Nonna whilst they all went. Then Carly decided that she wanted to go and watch, so of course Maddy did too! So of we set, and then Maddy started that her legs where tired so I say ok lets go back, but Carly says no I want to keep going. But I could not just leave Carly and gee she is stubborn, so I had to carry Maddy up the hill and this took about 20 minutes before Carly realised that she was getting tired, then I explained that she would have to walk back. I don't think she had realised this! So back down we went with Carly whinging, so every so often I would swap and put Maddy down and then carry Carly. I was so tired by the time we got back. But I definitely think I have done my exercise for the week. My legs are so tired now!

No comments: