Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March Kits Have now been sent out

I had a really busy weekend packing all the kits, but very happy to say they have all been done and are now sent out, so you can now start to stalk your postie.
Today I have been packing more kits for my donation to Crop for Kids, with donations for the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday appeal. Here is a link for further info http://www.cropforkids.blogspot.com/ The girls running this are doing a truly amazing effort and credit goes to them all. The day will be a huge success! I am fortunate enough not to have needed the Royal Children's hospital, and I hope I never have to, but I really think every bit helps. Wish I could go myself but unfortunately not having family in Melbourne means I need to travel for Easter.
All my family head to my parents, at Raymond Island on the Gippsland Lakes and we have an absolute blast!
Have a Great Day

No comments: