Thursday, October 15, 2009

Introducing Sherry Mendoza


I would like to formally introduce to you Sherry Mendoza as part of the Sissey Design Team. Those of you who received a September Kit may have had the opportunity to see some of Sherry's designs. And frequent readers of the blog will have seen Sherry's post of some of the other wonderful projects which she made.
Thanks Sherry for joining the Sissey Designers and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
A few words from Sherry :)
I am a very proud Air Force wife with four gorgeous (sometimes willing) photographic subjects...oops I mean children who range in age from 4 years to 23 years! I have been doing some kind of craft since I could hold a pair of scissors and have been seriously scrapping for 10 or so years. I scrap for family, friends and to keep my sanity LOL! I hope to give you lots of inspiration with the beautiful kits from Sissey and I look forward to seeing what YOU create!
Who else is joining the team?? Come back tomorrow to meet the next Sissey Designer

2 comments:

Sherry's Creations said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Kat, I am so looking forward to working with you and the wonderful Sissey kits and I can't wait to see what everyone else creates too!

Hugs,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love the convenience of the kits I can open the box and away I scrap with no worries just enjoyment!
-Deanne