Monday, October 19, 2009

Introducing Ann Lederhose


I would like to introduce you to Ann Lederhose (a familiar name to many Sissey subscribers - as she was on Michelle's DT as well). I was very happy to hear that Ann would be joining our fabulous team and I look forward to seeing more of her work.
A few words from Ann...
My name is Ann Lederhose. I am the very fortunate mother of 2 beautiful children and the equally fortunate wife of one loving husband. I’ve been scrapping for over 5 years. Its been a whirlwind adventure, that’s for sure. I’ve been very lucky to have been selected on quite a few design teams over the years and have won awards with For Keeps magazine and Scrapbooking Memories. I am currently a designer of chipboard products for Stuff 2 Scrap and also teaching at my local scrapbooking store.

I’m very excited to have been invited back on the Sissey team and would like to wish Kathy every success. I’m sure she will continue to bring to us a gorgeous collaboration of supplies each month in her kits and I just can’t wait to get stuck in and start creating.

Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

Sherry's Creations said...

Yay... welcome back Ann.. looking forward to "creating" along side you!