Friday, October 16, 2009

Introducing Sarah Moore


I would like to introduce Sarah Moore to the team of Sissey Designers. Sarah does stunning work and will provide you with some wonderful inspiration with her creative projects.
A few words from Sarah -
Hi I am Sarah Moore from Townsville. I am married to Steve, a Australian Army Officer so we are always on the move!!. We have been married for nearly 12years We have 3 kids Aimee 17, Alex 13 and James 11. And a cat called Latte. I have been scrapbooking since 2003 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have had some of my work published in the US, Canada and here in Australia. It's also been a great way to meet people all over the world. I feel honoured to be asked to be on the Sissey Design Team and look forward to making some fantastic projects to share.
There's another Sissey Designer to meet tomorrow - come back and check out who it is!

1 comment:

Sherry's Creations said...

hey Sarah...so good to have you on board, looking forward to seeing your creations !