Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!




Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, I know it is a bit late, but I have had major Internet problems and have not been able to update anything. This is probably the worst time of year for this as everybody is on holidays, but my great Nephew came to the party today and was able to fix it for me! We had a great day and I thought I would share our Christmas photos this year. We normally just have a photo taken of the girls alone, but this year I thought it would be something nice. This is when we took the girls into the City to see Santa at Myer.
It has been a very busy month in our house so I am looking forward to having a break in January. Carly had her last day of Prep, along with concerts and Maddy her Kinder break up party and her induction for 4 year Old Kinder. Bruno tore the triceps muscle in his arm and had to have an operation to stitch it back together. And on top of all this and Christmas, we also had my Sisters wedding!
Sneak Peaks for January will start tomorrow!

2 comments:

LisaW said...

great photos Michelle - hope you had a fantastic Christmas.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Michelle what gorgeous photos!! you look so young and beautiful!!!
I hope you and your family have a very happy and successful new year.
Jodi X