Monday, December 3, 2007

I was so Proud!











Yesterday the girls had their Dance Concert, 2 in 1 day, the first at Midday and the other at 7pm. It was a really long day. But they where so good an made me so proud. Maddy was Dora, it was so hard to tell which was her up on the stage, but when she started dancing I could tell, she has this special wiggle about her. Carly had 2 dances a Jazz and a Tap and she was so good. I could not believe how well they remembered their routine. Maddy was unbelievable, because of her age she did not have to go on for the encore at the Midday performance, but believe me there was no way of holding her back. then at the evening performance she fell asleep about 30 minutes before the end. I had to wake her up to go back on for the finale because I knew that if she missed it she would be really disappointed! She was up and dancing straight away, there was no way she was going to miss out!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OH MICHELLE, THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!

WOW HOW MUCH HAVE THEY GROWN UP..