Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hay Girls..

Sandie Here

Hope you are surviving the school holidays.. i think holidays are great however i tend to be the one in bed first. I have some creations to share with you all today.. my PAGES.. im sure u have all had as much fun with your kits as i have had thank you again to Miss Kat for the opportunity to play

So here we go .. MASS upload

first up we have ...


IMAGINE
I had a heap of fun painting and glossing my decorative mayroad road flower strip


SWEET FRIENDSHIP
i love the real girlyness this page shows i also altered the mayra road ric rac strip with my ink pad out of my supplies i had here



Create .. using the scrummy Maya Road Chipboard



REAL.. love all the brightness to the de lovely range.. i found it versatile and great for even my eldest son and his mates


ART.........
this is my most FAV page that i created for this months kit


SIMPLY...
How gorgeous are the daisy flowers made by sandie.. they look great on any page and they come in a heap of yummy colours...


Using left over bits from my kit...




INSIDE reads.. beacuse u mean the world to me..


theres also still an OTP album I have created using the Maya Road chipboard .. stay posted.. more coming..

a sneak peak of the album..







xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all those pages Sandie, just gorgeous!