Monday, May 12, 2008

Our May Gallery is now up on our Website!

Our May gallery is now up on our website. Our design team have been very creative and have done some amazing layouts. To view our May Gallery click here.
We still have a couple of May kits left . To view these click here. To ensure you don't miss out next month, click here to subscribe.
Our Page Instructions from the Design Team will be up on the website on the 20th. Be sure to check them out.
I would also like to wish all Mothers a very Hapy Mothers Day for Yesterday. I knoww I had a lovely day and my favourite is the gifts the girls made at Kinder and school. I still have this horrible kond of cold that I have had since the start of April, so I relly did not feel like doing much, but we went out for Bowls andI cannot believe Maddy my ear old wone! She got 2 strikes in a row!

No comments: