Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grade 1!


Carly is now officially in grade 1! I cannot believe how quickly she is growing up. I was very good and did not cry. But I really felt for our Carly's best friend who went to a new school today. Carly and Charlotte have known each other since they where born, I met Charlotte's mum George through mum's group and we just clicked. Carly and Charlotte have done Kinder and Prep together. Late last year they moved and it was just too far for George to get her to school so today was her first day at her new school. She did really well, I think George and I spent all day worried but she is just a social butterfly and I know she will do well.

She loved the day and told me she has made lots of nice friends. When I asked her about her new teacher she told me that she looked like me, but not as fat! Well at least you know when you want the truth you can always turn to your children!
Tomorrow is also another big day here. Maddy starts 4 year old kinder. So I will definetely have to hold back the tears!

No comments: