Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Picture 2 Page


Picture 2 Page was great. I really have to thank my sister Lindy and her partner Craig who came down from Wodonga to help me, they where fantastic and I really appreciated all there help. My sisters partner is great, with a beautiful personality and just a laugh. When the stall got quieter he said he was going to go for a sleep. I thought he meant in the car. No! he rolled a jumper up and lay under one of the tables and slept. So for those who missed this I have added a picture. I thought this was great, I wish I had the ability to be able to just sleep, I find I can never switch off!



I would also like to thank all of you who came over and said hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is amazing. Looks like he was quite tired..lol

I am so glad it went well for you Michelle. I believe you met my Sister to..lol


Sarah