Friday, November 24, 2006

Weekend Is Here Already

I can't believe it is Friday already, how quick the weeks are going, only 4 weeks and 3 days to Christmas!

I love Christmas, it is such a nice time! Carly and Maddy get so excited, we got some decorations out today to start to set up the house, Maddy found her Santa dress and just had to wear it! She looked so cute. Every year we have a court party, so today I printed up the invites ( a bit late this year) and they went with with my fantastic neighbour Wendy and knocked on every door to deliver them, they where so cute!

This weekend we are going to stay with Bruno (DH) brother at his Cabin at Eildon, it will be so nice, and relaxing, they are such a great family and all the cousins play so well. We normally go camping with them at Beechworth on the Melbourne Cup weekend, but had to miss it this time because we where in Sydney launching Sissey. The girls kept asking me when they would be going camping with their cousins, so this is the make-up for it.

I recieved this fantastic layout from Marianne today, of us in Sydney, it is just fabulous.
Very pretty indeed, but we missed Jody!
It was a great weekend to catch up with everyone.
I am currently ordering for January's kit, I am so exciting, it feels like Christmas, just makes me want to take heaps of pictures to scrap.
Have sent out the newsletter if you have not already subscribed to this the go to our Newsletter page. This is a great way to keep up to date with what we are doing at Sissey.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: